Gravity Digital Tracking Device
Gravity doesn’t find access cards/keys, because they are never lost in the first place.
Gravity tethers your cards/keys by using an electronic signal that works as a 5-7 step, mobile barrier around the worker.
Upon breaching this radius, Gravity’s unique alarm, vibration and strobe light are triggered.
The user quickly retraces steps to recover the Key unit, catastrophe avoided!
- Gravity consists of two units that are holstered together
- The Belt Unit is affixed to the user’s belt via a strong metal belt clip
- The Key Unit is holstered to the Belt unit via a dual action release
- Master keys and cards are attached to the Key Unit via any standard key ring (tamper proof is best)
- To release keys, the user simply presses a button and lifts the Key Unit up and out from the Belt Unit
- Upon release, Gravity activates. The Key Unit flashes one time, indicating that it is now in radio contact with the Belt Unit.
- So long as the Belt Unit and Key Unit remain within range, no alarm will sound
- In the event that keys are left behind (5-7 steps), the radio signal strength drops to a certain level which activates a three-way separation alarm. The Belt Unit vibrates and chirps. The Key Unit flashes an LED strobe and sounds an 85 db alarm.
- Gravity continues to alarm until the Key Unit is re-holstered to the Belt Unit
- Gravity’s simple but powerful technology virtually eliminates the risk of losing master keys or access cards